Q.

bronchitis

Hi,

My father is 53 years old and he has suffering from severe cough, shortness of breath, with yellow mucous, at night his fever shoot to 105 and Blood pressure to 230 by 130. He Is also a diabetic and had only one lung by birth.

Please guide

Related Topics: Bronchitis, Cough, Fever, Diabetes, Lung

A.

Sorry to hear your father is dealing with this prayers he gets better soon.  I have had chronic bronchitis 15+ years Asthmatic for 32..   fever and/or yellow mucus means there is some type of infection not necessarily major.( but with that high he needs to get to er asap) . coughing is the lungs way of keeping infection from settling in and possible becoming pneumonia (at least what I've been informed over the years)  I personally would get him to er right away with him being diabetic and his bp at that level .. hope this is helpful

Next Question: