Q.

If you eat more acidic things, can you make your stomach stronger against acid reflux?

Just as if you work out, you get stronger, if you eat more acidic foods, can you build your acidic tolerance up? Thanks :)

Related Topics: Stomach, Food

A.
I have acid reflux and to answer your question... no.  You will only make it worse.  Mine was in addition to ulcers and vanilla ice cream did wonders.  Working out and stomach acid are worlds apart.

https://www.reference.com/health/foods-should-avoided-diet-control-acid-reflux-f9a6cd0ae99de7f4

Hope this helps.