Q.

I accidentally continued my birth control on the week I was supposed to stop them (pills used for irregular period)?

Levora brand. At the moment I am in search for a new doctor, so I have no doctor to ask and am relying on the answer in this thread. This week I was supposed to stop my pills (so I could have my period) but accidentally continued to take them upon receiving my new Levora medicine pack in the mail. What should I do from here? I only take Levora for my period flow.

A.

Hi Just carry on and have a period free month as easy as that my love, you can do it for 3 months at a time then have a period and off you go again, and there are some women who in the last 10 years have never had a period, by just keep taking the pills and throw away the placebos, its there choice. ok now.

Hope this helps you.