Q.

Think i've done something but I didn't? Any tips on how to stop thinking about this?

So I have been having this problem for a little over a month now. I'm too scared to go see a therapist or anything like that because im only 16. I've been having this thought where I know I didn't do anything but this thought is in my mind. It's like im feeling guilty for something I didnt do. I'm not comfortable talking about this thought. Everyday i have to tell myself that I didnt do it and its giving me stress, anxiety, and all that. So to sum it up I think I did something but i know i didnt
Related Topics: Fear, Vision, Stress, Anxiety

A.

Hi Try doing some meditation to clear your mind, its mainly done first thing in the morning, and anytime during the dat when you feel things are closing in on you.

Just google stress, anxiety and meditation and just follow one of the sites or google meditation groups for your area for more of a friendly way and help. OK