Q.

Can you have trichonomoiasis and have kids?

Just need to know if it is possible to have trichomoniasis and give birth to 2 babies before any symptoms appear. Been faithful with my husband for two years and have had 2 kids, but have just recently been diagnosed. I know this can stay dormant for years without any signs or symptoms, but I also know it can cause some issues with pregnancy and birth. But, I had two healthy pregnancies and two healthy babies. Could I have been exposed before my having my children or did I get exposed after?

Related Topics: Trichomoniasis, Birth, Baby, Pregnancy

A.

Hi Answer only you would know if you picked it up after, or perhaps even your husband, but even with him it could have been hiding.

Tricky time for you and him.

safe side b just put it to it was hiding in deep tissue and leave it at that. OK

A.

I know the answer, http://www.4atmos.com/ this website is for consultants that have deep domain e

xperience to help empower organizations to 

rapidly deploy solutions and business best practices

processes that result in real-world savings and optimized efficiencies.