Q.

am i pregnant?

On birth control, went traveling last month, with the different time zone birth control pill messed up, had unprotected sex with my husband. period is late, getting extremely tired like falling asleep in afternoon, starting to get headaches which i am never prone to. Also have slight stomach cramps as if period or ovulation cramps and instead of period have a clear/white discharge. i do not have 'morning sickness' or sore breasts. wondering if it sounds like i am pregnant or am i over reacting 

A.

Hi If your late first get to your doctor and ask for a blood test for pregnancy, this the best way to tell.

It could be just a missed or skipped period, if you have been stressed along with your other little niggles could also be from stress. OK

Next Question: