Q.

Accidental Anal to vaginal with condom.

I was having protected anal sex & my man pulled out quick, by when he went back in, he went into the wrong entrance-very deeply into my vagina for a few seconds. With the same unchanged condom that was just in my anus. All the way. I just got over a yeast infection also. What precautions can I immediately take to prevent an issue?

A.

Hi Nothing, Your just ging to have to see what happens either BV or another YI. OK

PS have a read through YIs you should my remieds for natural treatment for YI's and under BV for the same.