Q.

I had sex used a condom, it didnt break, and i didnt finish. but what are the risks for pregnancy

The reason why I ask is bc her cycle is usually mid month, and today is Oct 9th, and she is due around the 17th. The reason why I'm concerned is because she usually gets cramps before her period but she isn't this time, at least not yet

A.

Hi HMM For one your jumping the gun, so just sit back for a week, and body's do change as we get older, so it could be done to that with her cramps.

As for being pregnant, if the was no sperm then how could she be pregnant. OK