Q.

Would I notice if my butt plug got lost inside me?

A couple weeks ago my husband and I were being adventurous and tried a butt plug while having sex. We were pretty distracted and afterwards noticed it wasn't there anymore. I assumed it had just fallen out somewhere and that it would turn up. Well... now it's been a couple weeks and it hasn't. I haven't felt weird or noticed anything different and I've been able to use the bathroom regularly. Is it possible for it to be lost in there without me noticing it?
Related Topics: Sexual Intercourse

A.

Hi Just to make sure get to your local ER and ask for an x-ray to be done and why, its ok they have seen this all before and more, and you find it has a name for it.

So ER ASAP