Q.

I have reoccurring yeast infections under my breast and stomach. Can this be caused by high blood sugar?

I have had borderline high blood sugar (102>) for the last two years.  I am now preparing to have my second hip replacement surgery and have been taking large amounts of ibuprofen for the pain for at least a year.  Can this cause increased blood sugar and thence cause the reoccurring yeast infections.  My doctor has treated these yeast infections in the past with a steroid cream and nystatin.  The infections will get better but then return after a while off of the creams. 

A.

Hi A YI is caused by fungus, and warm damp areas like under your breasts is the right place for it, you need to keep this area dry as you can after washing and drying pat with talcum powder, what is on your stomach probably is from under your breasts and just crept down.

Just keeping the area dry is your best way. OK

A.

Hi Also try this link could also help.

http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-yeast-infection.html

Just copy into google to the www. to open and read.

For your high sugar you must cut down your daily intake of sugar to nothing us honey for tea or even coffee, but just enough. OK