Q.

Is it possible I'm getting a UTI again?

I got antibiotics last Monday to treat a UTI and I finished the meds Sunday. Felt great until yesterday.
Yesterday, I had to pee often (4 times in 2 hours) but no pain was involved. I did up my water intake but not enough to need to pee that often.
Today, it kind of hurts to pee; woke up due to the urge to pee. There's a slight warm feeling down there.
I haven't had sex since last UTI.
Is it possible to get another UTI that fast?
Did everything to try to prevent another UTI. It came back already?

A.

Hey there, like any business, each site has a different purpose and goal.

That is why all projects we undertake begin with careful planning to find out how you can exploit the 

digital world to your business grow. http://www.iwebcriar.com.br/