Q.

penis sleeve/extender. More to the point can you tell me about female anatomy?

I want to use a penis sleeve/extender but I was wondering if there was a  way for a woman's vagina to become larger or smaller. I had relations with a really tall girl and I have an average size penis, but it was very bad because her vagina seemed huge and now I'm afraid that all tall girls have very large vagina's. So can the size of a woman's vagina be drastically changed by having sex with much larger men or are there just some women that have much larger vaginal cavities, such as tall women?

A.
Hi

My experience with women has shown no correlation between vagina tightness and height... But of course this is purely anecdotal. As for the size and if it changes, I think there is some adaptation to the lover's size but after a good break (let's say 1-2 weeks) it goes back to normal. 

Using a penis sleeve is a great idea and can make your experience so much better, for the both of you. I suggest you to try a vibrating open design (which leaves the head exposed) which is a win win scenario for both participants.  You can also go for a closed design which adds up to 3 inches but it might be more than she can handle if you decide to go all in! Here's a blog post I made a few weeks ago http://www.micropenis.info/2016/09/best-cock-sleeves.html with my top-3 recommendations, I have tried plenty of sleeves as you might have guessed ;) I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about sleeves!

Regards
Jack