Q.

Should I be worried about my jaw?

Earlier today after opening my mouth wide open to chew some food I fel sharp pain in my jaw and it locked so I struggled to move. Now a few hours later I can move my jaw up and now and side to side somewhat, and my speech isn't impaired, but cannot open my jaw widely or eat properly. The pain is really worrying!

This is a first-time thing. My jaw has clicked out of place in the past, usually from sleeping funny, but this has been here all day and I'm really worried.
Related Topics: Jaw, Mouth, Food, Pain, Movement

A.

Hey there friends, we at http://www.problastmelbourne.com.au firmly believe in the idea that our customers must get superior quality services 

at a faster pace, 

which will not only help complete works quicker but at the same time, will also help you save a good chunk of your money. 

Keeping this in mind, we have devised an ingenious method to get rid of rust, pool paint and graffiti by using our unmatchable 

dustless mobile sandblasting in Melbourne.