Q.

Clogged ear, what should I do?

I had an upper respiratory infection 3weeks ago a week goes by and nothing gets better, go to the ER, the doctor says I have no infection in my ear just swelling and fluid, tells me I can use ear drops or peroxide (3%) so I do that and it makes it A LOT worse, so I go to my family doctor, he says the same thing (no infection just a lot of redness,swelling and fluid) he gives me an antibiotic and a nose spray with a steroid. It didn't work at all.So should I just wait it out a bit longer? 

Related Topics: Ears, Swelling, Family, Antibiotic, Steroid

A.

Hi You must have you ear tube blocked at the bottom end, it runs into your throat.

I would just give some time to see if clears on its own.

But in the mean time read through, you find it interesting for more help.

http://middleearfluid.blogspot.gr/2011/05/are-suffering-from-blocked-ear-reduced.html

Just copy link into google to open and read.

Do hope this helps you.