Q.

How often can a healthy person eat fatty foods before it adversely affects their cholesterol levels?

I am looking for a somewhat specific answer (possibly number of meals per week?) rather than the vague "everything in moderation" response. I know there are other factors to consider (such as age, genetics, etc.), but I am looking for a general idea.
Related Topics: Food, Cholesterol, Meal

A.

Hey there, visiting https://newzealandpearl.co.nz/  the internet’s online source for premium quality pearls. 

We are pearl wholesaler based in New Zealand. We have been wholesaling pearls and pearl jewelry for more 

than 20 years across New Zealand, Australia, Asia and Europe. New Zealand Pearl is a New Zealand owned company.

Next Question: