Q.

should I stay qway from bread and pasta if I have a yeast infection

intertrigo        candida

Related Topics: Pasta, Yeast Infection, Intertrigo

A.

Hi A YI comes form a fungus and gets in from down below, so no just eat as you normally would, bread and pasta are OK.

Things that would help, is to shave off pubic hair, fungus love a nice warm damp patch the pubic hair gives, so no pubic hair no hiding place.

Keep out of tight underwear, tights, trousers and jeans, but do wear lose cotton knickers and when you can do go commando because of the fresh air and your vagina will just love for doing that, and last sleep naked as it all helps your vagina.

Hope this helps you.