Q.

How Can I Learn Truth About Diabetes?

Discover the superior diabetes treatment methods proven in over 50 scientific studies. Powerful methods that big pharmaceutical companies have hidden from you and many doctors have never even heard about

http://www.janezlesar.eu/
Related Topics: Diabetes

A.

This is not the best place to put this question as this site is a medical site, you must be sick if you posting your question here? And keep posting, the only people who read these are us who answer them.

A very limited audience.

Your nothing but a cheap advertiser.

A.
I am not sure anyone at this site really knows much, even the doctors listed do not give accurate information. I have Carbosis a form of Diabetes and have only found 1 source of information about it. Yes CARBOSIS is a blood sugar disorder and not true diabetes. But you still have to do the same blood tests. Good luck in your search for accurate answers about anything to do with blood sugar disorders, thier are so many forms of this disorder. Not just a few kinds ( 1, 2, gestational, senior onset, carbosis, temporal).