Q.

Abnormal vaginal discharge and loss of bladder control

Hello

Started a two months ago abnormal vaginal discharge, been treated for yeast infection and vaginal swabs all came back negative. Also started when I have coughing fits I pee myself and sometimes not little. I have a 5 year old son and I have been on the same birth control since he was born. Before this I only leak a little when he was born. I used to wear pads, I stopped wearing pads since it started irrating me around my private area. The dr just runs tests and everything comes back normal.

A.

Hi The big part of your problem is incontience, has your doctor not told you to start doing these, shame on him/her, as you see below it’s a good way to overcome this problem but when you looking for how to do also find out how to do reverse ones as well, but when you do these do make sure your bladder is empty, if not your find ourt why.

http://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/features/incontinence-womans-little-secret

Just click on the link to open

As for your discharge, could be just you and as we know we all change as we get older, if it has no smell, then you find there’s not a lot you can do, and be like lots of other women and live with it.

But thinking I did do an answer somewhere not that long ago, I will try and find it, I think that there was something in it that may help.

A.

Hi OK this is the answer I was looking for its on vaginal wetness. Vaginal wetness is something women live with and if its excessive, you find there's not to much you can do, in some researching found one little glimmer of hope its black onion seed in capsules, but they work slow to overcome the problem.

But this lead me to google, black onion seeds and vaginal discharge,( if you google this you find more) this is one link that may help you to overcome your problem.

http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-leukorrhea-vaginal-discharge.html

Just copy into google to the www. to open and read.

Hope this helps you.