Q.

I had my wisdom teeth removed last week and still need some Tylenol and ibuprofen. Now I want to try to conceive?

Is it safe to try to conceive this month? Do I need to be concerned about the infection risk and treatment harming the baby if I do conceive?

Related Topics: Wisdom Tooth, Ibuprofen, Baby

A.

Hi Wait tell your off your meds then wait 2 weeks then go for it.

Remember day 14 is ovulation day so you really need to have unprotected sex a good 3 days before, this gives sperm time to get in place and waiting to receive your egg, don't worry some goes right and some goes left to you ovary's, bases covered.

Good Luck.