Q.

Spotted all week, no sign of period. Not sexually active. What's going on?

I am a 21 year old woman. I have been on the pill since I was 15 to regular my period. I recently, in the last couple of months, started taking a higher grade birth control pill becaus of breakthrough bleeding. I got my period last month, but this month, I had spotting and it continued until yesterday. I usually get my periof by now, and there is no sign of starting anytime soon. I have no cramps, but I am very moody, like I am before my period. Should I be worried? And I am not sexually active.

A.

Hi I think your find its just a skipped or missed period, women get these from time to time, very worrying when it happens.

Could be just from going up in strength on your BC pills, your doctor will probably say just give it a couple more months to see if you settle down with them, which is probably the best answer.