Q.

Could multivitamins be the reason im not sleeping?

Hi,

I recently started taking multi vitamins. I only take 1 a day though instead of the 3 that they say to. Specifically this one: http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/complete-multivitamin-complex.html

I normally get to sleep in around 30 minutes. However i have noticed for the past 4 days i have taken this i have been restless at night and taking 2+ hours to sleep.

Could it be the cause? Or should i be taking all 3 ?

Thank you

A.
Multivitamins taking at 100% the Daily Value shouldn't have an effect on sleep. But this item is not just a multivitamin it also has other ingredients like green tea extract, quercetin and piperine that may affect your sleep. I would call the company to see if sleep is a side effect. Unfortunately, supplement companies are not held the same standard as drugs so they may not have the studies to show.