Q.

Looking for opinion regarding Vitapulse natural supplement by Princeton Nutrients for Heart health?

They proclaim many benefits and contain PQQ. CoQ10, and NAC. I have not done well with anti-cholesterol drugs and am 20% that stopped taking. Dr knows,

Related Topics: Supplement, Cholesterol, Drug

A.

Wow I am so surprised to have randomly come across this question on Web MD! I love VitaPulse. I started using VitaPulse about 2 months ago, so that it would start working for me before the holiday season. I am 55 years old and have a family history of heart disease and stroke. So, I am always looking for new ways to prevent any possible heart conditions.

My sister who also uses VitaPulse led me to their website: www.princetonnutrients.com, and I watched the video. Everything made so much sense to me. All of the ingredients used in VitaPulse are obviously researched and doctor formulated. You can feel the quality of the ingredients as you ingest the supplements. I feel so much better now that I am taking it. I don't get indigestion anymore and when I do eat unhealthy food, I don't feel like I'm on the verge of a heart attack. I strongly think that I am feeling better solely because of VitaPulse, as I have not made any other major changes in my lifestyle. Its really important to take care of your heart health, especially with all of the food we eat here in America and the deadly air pollution. To top it off, I live in Texas, and the heat here makes everyone even less active than most Americans. VitaPulse is helping me become more energetic and change my life around. Plus, Princeton Nutrients is constantly offering wonderful package deals and promotional prices for their products. So you can get an awesome deal with them!

So to answer your question, I would most definitely recommend VitaPulse to anyone. It is quality, quality, quality! I can't stress it enough!

A.

Hi Two of the best things for your heart are cayenne pepper and turmeric, just google both for heart heath, and they will lower your cholesterol, if your a man good for your prostate, good for RA and ED as your see..

Look try this its a post of mine for times like this.

The way out and clearing away plaque would be to get on Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric and garlic, take this each morning and see how you go.

You just mix CP and Turmeric 50/50 in olive oil and then mix with tomato paste and thin it with olive oil, at first you just mix this to a heat that suits you, and over time you can slowly increase the CP and Turmeric.

You take 3 small teaspoonful each morning first thing, you wash each spoonful down with water, before anything else just after you get up, one thing it will warm you up, with this, which will also help would be very fine chopped garlic, just do a whole head, chopped fine, and keep in olive oil, with this you add dried parsley, a couple of good desert spoonfuls and mix, you just add a teaspoonful on top of the CP an turmeric mix, just mix into the top take as said.

The Parsley its very good for the blood and helps keep your Cholesterol down.

Please do keep both jars in the fridge, keeps a lot better that way.

Now if you read up about all three, the very good for ED, your cholesterol, heart and prostate and RA, garlic is also very good for your blood, so along with the CP and turmeric, your be doing your body the world of good.

At first you really need to be taken this 3 times a day the other 2 times just before meals, for 2 weeks, then just twice a day for 2 weeks then just the once at first thing in the mornings, great way to start the day.

And yes have had ED now in recovery and do take what is above along with other stuff.

So do hope this helps you.

A.
I started taking the first bottle of Vita Plus from Princeton Nutrients after I viewed their video. So much of it made sense. I do have high cholesterol and I take meds for it. I have extreme lows in my day around 3 pm to where I have to load up on caffeine to get thru the rest of the day. When I started taking Vita Plus I noticed a change immediately! I had natural energy that lasted throughout the day. Everything they said and claimed about it was exactly true. I'm 60 years old and all the usual aches and pains were gone. It's an excellent product. I ran out and wow, I could notice the difference right away. I've been without them for about 2 weeks and back to the old me. I ordered 3 bottles that will be here tomorrow. I am always doubtful of new things that make such claims, but you can count on this one for sure! VITA PLUS is great! You have all to gain by trying it.

A.

Hey!

I have been taking VitaPulse for about 2 months now, and I must say, I feel awesome! It has made me feel a lot more healthy and energetic. Heart problems run in my family, so it is extremely important for me to start preventative treatments early. I really recommend this for anyone looking to maintain healthy heart function.

A.

Hey rlabelle4946!

I guess I'm still following this post as I receive notifications! But, I actually contacted Princeton Nutrients about the same question. The nice girl there told me to wait about 30 minutes before eating after I take Vita Pulse in the morning.

Hope that helps answer your question!