Q.

Tattoo, Painkiller and Pregnancy

Hi, few Days back my frind got a new tattoo on her waist that extends to her belly. The same day she got the news that she is pregnent, Now the main reason to worry is that, she still has two more session and she got the tattoo with the help of a painkiller ointment Dr. Numb. willing to know if it will harm her body or stillborn baby. And could she still complete her tattoo in next two sittings or she should postpone it for nine months.

Please revert soon
Thanks.
Related Topics: Tattoo, Waist, Painkiller, Baby

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer

Hi I do think you mean unborn baby? I think for her own good she postpones the rest of her tattoo tell its all over just in case it gets miss shaped, then her nice new tattoo would not look that good, so when she hopefully is back to near normal she can have it finished, just make sure she uses things like coconut oil or olive oil or some kind of oil to help her skin and stretch marks, but she needs to do that daily or more.

Do hope this helps her.