Q.

Can I take Xarelto and acetaminophen at the same time?

Related Topics: Acetaminophen

A.
Yes; there are no interactions between, or contraindications with,
 Xarelto and acetaminophen.

Of course, since Xarelto is a prescription drug, it should only be taken as prescribed as per a licensed physician (M.D. or D.O.) or other qualified licensed prescribing practitioner acting in one's professional course of duty (e.g. N.P. or P.A.) for the condition it treats and the prescribed dosage as provide by a licensed pharmacist.
______________________________________________________________
Note: You should NOT be taking aspirin--aspirin-containing products (such as Excedrin or store-brand equivalents) while taking Xarelto,except as directed and approved and supervised the doctor.

Also, if you are allergic to Xarelto or any its ingredients; or acetaminophen; you should not be taking either.