Q.

50 ovaries gone bad h flash and fatigue brain fogs and black outs while functioning seizures?

During these black outs I write gibberish or just punch random numbers on my calculator at work, I feel like in a fog after, and extreme embarrassment  desperate to know if these are seizures it feels like it, have insurance but cannot afford a lot of copays and test, I feel these comming, and will walk around even

slapped my own face to bring me out of fog doesn't work
Related Topics: Ovary, Fatigue, Brain, Seizure, Insurance

Health Reform
A.
A well woman visit is generally covered now with no copays or co-insurance. Check your specific plan, but you will likely be able to go for an evaluation without much cost.