Q.

I'm Nicole I got my first bartholin cyst in 08 that was drained the cyst was gone eventually returned

I am 25 years old I have one child 4 years old normal delivery. I am at a point where I am tired of this cyst just here I want to evict this cyst so I am considering removing the cyst I live in nyc I have health first insurance please any recommendations where I can go and tips please my expectations etc. my cyst is not currently infected 

Health Reform
A.
It sounds like you need to consult with a doctor. Contact your insurance company to find a physician in your area who participates with your health plan. That's important because an in-network doctor will be less expensive to see than one who is not in your health plan's network. Most health plans have the list of doctors they work with on their website, so you can try looking there as well.

If you have any question about what services are  covered, you should ask your health plan (call the 800 number on the back of your card). You can also refer to your plan's summary of benefits -- a document you should have received when you signed up that tells you what's covered under your plan, and how much you might expect to pay for the services you need.

Good luck!