Q.

what color should a man's semen be?

my boyfriend's semen looks off white at times yellowish color. not sure if that is normal and want to know is it a problem or a sign of infection.???

A.
Hi, Usually, semen is a white or off white fluid that within about 30 minutes turns runny and clear. Any changes in colour or smell could be a sign of something more serious.

Semen will usually have a chlorine type smell, but a strong foul smelling ejaculation could be a sign of infection. Yellow or green tinged semen could also indicate infections and red or brown semen can highlight prostate problems.

I do hope this helps you.