Q.

what could be causing pain in my neck only if i turn a certain way or bend it feels like something popping

it started one night out of the blue no warning just started happening now it feels like a sharp pain then goes away right away but keeps happening
Related Topics: Pain, Neck

A.

You could be experiencing bone spurs in your neck.  It is very painful, can come and go and the severity can vary.  Turning your head a certain way can cause a flare up.  You should start with a simple x-ray, then if that doesn't show the answer, then proceed with an MRI