Q.

I have ED & lowT. insulin resistance is high.am undergoing treatments.am unable to insert my penis and have intercourse.

Hi Experts,My main problem is that I am not able to convert my erection to intercourse  I am totally not able to insert my penis into my partner. It is hard and erect but just does not get in. With great difficulty if I insert it, it does not stay in for more than 2 or 3 repetitions and comes out. Finally we get frustrated and stop trying. Either my penis is too thick but this problem exists as a result of ED and lowT.  Unable to insert. Pyronie's disease?

A.

Hi, So lets go in reverse, Pyronie's Disease, do have a bend in your penis, this is the main sign of Pyronie's.

But you would be the one to say if you penis is to thick?

Ok you say you have ED and low T, and you say your stay erect, ED is failure to maintain an erection for sex .

This insulin resistance, has this lead to you having diabetes 2, if your on drugs for that, these drugs side effect is ED, and along with this do you have hypertension? drugs for this also give you ED

A way out would be to start controlling your diabetes with a diet and exercise, and slowly come of the drugs, if you can also control your hypertension as well.

And you can get help for low T, but be careful which way you go as having the wrong treatment will shut down you own production of testosterone for good, lifting weights is a way getting you T's up

So if you can do this then you should get your sex life back.

Hope this helps.

A.

Hi So your worried about getting your penis in, is this just a new thing or is this a new bride? was your sex life ok before if not a new bride?

IF you net getting fully erect, then all guys would have a problem getting there penis, me as well, see I have had ED, but as they say back in the saddle.

One thing you could try is a cock ring, I have a hardwear ice, its made of glass, pyrex glass, have a look on www,myhardwear.com this could help for now or and the future, gives me some good erections, wear mine 24/7 this way I'm ready anytime.

A.
Maybe you should try using some more lubrication. Make sure you use petroleum jelly or one that is made specifically for sex. And you might want to use a penis health creme too. These moisturize and smooth-out the penis skin and decrease friction etc. I use one called Man1 Man Oil and it works great. But if you are experiencing pain when you have an erection, you should go to the doctor. Hope this helps. 

A.

Well Well the late SeanHH is here with his snake cream again, 2 years late well done, keep it up perhaps one day your get it right, just one day.

Don't forget guys baby oil is just as good and way way cheaper and works just as good.

A.
Thank You NOHARD. No diabetes type 2 yet, just insulin resitence. Furthermore, I am just unable to insert penis into a woman. no bend in penis though, but the penis is very thick. and for low T, am using testo patch only; no injection or pills.