Q.

what to do for bladder or kidney infection

Burning when urinating

bleeding on tissue

Related Topics: Bladder, Kidney Infection

A.
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these symptoms. Unfortunately, it's not possible to self-diagnose a urinary tract infection (UTI), bladder infection or kidney infection. Diagnosis can only be accomplished with a physical exam and lab testing of your urine.

While your symptoms certainly could indicate a UTI, they also could stem from other causes. Since there are no home remedies for UTI or any other urinary infections, you should go to your primary care doctor for an exam. If you do have an infection, you will be given antibiotics to clear it up.

Note: If you have a fever (measured with a thermometer, not by "feeling hot" or by putting a hand to the forehead), you should head to urgent care. A fever is the classic sign of an infection somewhere in the body.

Wishing you well!

A.
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these symptoms. Unfortunately, it's not possible to self-diagnose a urinary tract infection (UTI), bladder infection or kidney infection. Diagnosis can only be accomplished with a physical exam and some lab testing of your urine.

Wishing you well!