Q.

My son got a scrape on his elbow. There appears to be a rash where the bandage was. Could this be an allergic reaction?

At first they were just bumps, but now they appear white, almost puss like. I do not know what type of bandage was used, since this happened at school.

Related Topics: Scrape, Elbow, Rash, Allergic Reaction

A.
Could be your son is allergic to the adhesives on the band-aid. It should go away in a couple of days.  If not... wait... wait... go see the doctor. :)

I would check with the school and find out what kind of band-aid, so your doctor can have something to work with in his/hers diagnosis. 

Not much you did not know, but I hope your son feels better.