Q.

I have pinched nerve in my lower back sending pain down my leg. how can a fix this?

Related Topics: Pinched Nerve, Leg, Pain

A.
Any doctor would first and foremost advise you to rest and take things easy for a while.  Pinched nerves can be recovered from within a few days or weeks.  However, depending on the severity of the pinched nerve, a brace and/or surgery would be required.  Like always, go see your doctor and he/she will know what's best.  Best wishes :)

A.

The first answer to this question is just absurd. Surgery? Really? May I suggest visiting a chiropractor, since they deal with bones and the reason for the pinched nerve is caused by your spine not being aligned properly. I had a pinched nerve in my lower back causing severe pain in my lower back and leg. Was unable to lift my leg.  I can move and now feeling great. Of course it did take a couple of weeks at 3 visits per week. I just don't understand how people would want to have someone cut into them if they don't have too.