Q.

Why do I have a delay of menstrual cycle

Last menstruation was in January 2013 and now is June 2013, I do not know the reason for this. I do not have sexual behavior. I met a doctor, she said that I need to check sex hormones, but they were alright, then she appointed me to see an endocrynologist, that doctor also checked my hormones-alright again. Why might this be happening? 

A.
Delays in menstrual periods can be caused by a few things.  Depending on who you are it could be because of menopause, stress, and a few more factors.  When your doctor said your hormones were alright, did they give you any insight on what could be be the cause?  I would recommend you go back to the doctor so that they could determine the actual cause. Best wishes.