Q.

i have prmajor ejacultion for when i am yong now i marrid berfor 1 year ,now i also prmatur ejacultion, is there some

• i have prmajor ejacultion for when i am yong now i marrid berfor 1 year ,now i also prmatur ejacultion, is there some

A.
Hello Tariq,

Greetings from WebMD!

Having premature ejaculation can be very unnerving for a 'man'.

1st
First one should confirm whether he does have 'premature ejaculation'.
2nd
Next he can try those methods that do not require medication and are safe.
3rd
After that, if need be, he may contact a Sex Therapist for further guidance.

1st
FIRST
A
Premature ejaculation is when the discharge is before penis enters vagina or soon after entering in two to three strokes or within one minute. When this causes dissatisfaction to him or his partner or both then you can call it premature ejaculation.
B
The man who complains of premature ejaculation has a nagging thought at the back of his mind that he is not satisfying his partner. This aspect, the secrets of giving maximum sexual pleasure to a woman is not discussed here. It is a separate topic. 
This topic has to be considered when treating people who ejaculate rapidly.

Why is it important to know if you really have Premature Ejaculation?
Unrealistic expectation is an important and common reason why people seek treatment for premature ejaculation. Porn movies or stories overheard from friends make them believe that they should be doing sexual intercourse for fifteen, twenty or thirty minutes. These people will be ever dissatisfied with treatment as their expectation is weird.

Moreover, there is no single universally accepted definition of what Intra Vaginal Ejaculation Latency Time (medical word for time of discharge) is premature. 

Based on my clinical experience of over fifteen years in the field of Sexual Medicine I consider normal duration from insertion to discharge as one minute to three minutes. Discharge can sometimes be sooner and at other times longer than this time in the same individual.

2nd
Methods to delay ejaculation without the use of medicines
Having decided what we mean by premature ejaculation let us see the next thing - remedy for premature ejaculation that does not involve any medication. 

1. Wearing a condom
2. Masturbating before sexual intercourse.
3. Increasing frequency of sexual intercourse.
4. Doing sexual intercourse consecutively second and third time.
5. Pubococcygeus muscle exercises
6. Stop and start technique 
7. Spending more time in foreplay and after play.

Some of the above methods are based on the fact that those who ejaculate rapidly have very high levels of sexual excitement. So, instead of being nervous, they can pause for some time and do sex second, third time. Almost always the subsequent sexual act is prolonged. This enhances satisfaction and boosts confidence.  
If you do sex infrequently (pun not intended) then excitement level keeps on increasing and you come too soon.

3rd
There are some people who benefit from medicines. The Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors are a group of anti-depressants that are used by Sex Therapists to treat premature ejaculation. 
Of these, Dapoxetine is the only one which has been approved by FDA (2004) as treatment for premature ejaculation. You will have to meet a qualified health care professional and under the doctor's guidance you can begin medical treatment.

Use of anesthetics (in the form or spray or gel) is not my treatment of choice. What is the fun if your sensations are gone?

I hope this answers your query,

If you have additional doubts please feel free to ask us.

Dr. Ashok Koparday
Consultant Psycho Sexual Medicine 

A.
How often are you making love? If it's not very often (less than once a week) you are more likely to have premature ejaculation because it feels too good. Try making love more often. I bet if you do it once a day or once every other day you'll last a lot longer, at least that worked for me. Also do it more regularly - irregularity also contributes to premature ejaculation from my experience.

A.
Premature ejaculation is predominantly caused by focusing on your penis for too long - and activating the ejaculation program. The best way to slow down ejaculation is to focus on the mechanics of attending to your woman's needs.