Q.

what could persistent pain in both of my achilllies tendon be cause by or is it a symptom of something else?

Related Topics: Tendon, Pain

A.
I don't know if you have been on any antibiotics lately, however a class of them called fluoroquinolones or quinolone antibiotics can cause this and other tendon damage! Just look it up on any website, and you will see that it is flagged as a "black box" warning drug, meaning that it is quite dangerous! I don't know why it is still on the market. One of these drugs that I can think of offhand is Cipro. BEWARE

A.
My achillies tendons are still enlarged but I have to wear shoes that don't irritate them.I was told that women that wear high heels get this problem with their tendons but I don't wear heels so I'm not sure why I got this.I would go to the doctor to see if your blood tests come back ok.

A.

Might be also that one foot started hurting first.

Just enough were you had to put more work on the other foot.

Something similiar happened to me.

I had clearly hurt one ankle but after awhile

I was hurting on the healthy one.

I thought I just imagined it.

But then I did read about the long term side effects of not

getting one foot properly healed.  It can also eventually

give a person back problems.  That's what the article said. 

A.
Achilles tendinopathy is a condition that causes pain, swelling and stiffness of the Achilles tendon that joins your heel bone to your calf muscles. It is thought to be caused by repeated tiny injuries to the Achilles tendon.

http://www.rationaltechnologies.com

A.

ORDER 100%  LEGIT n SAFE   MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAIN RELIEVERS, CBD OILS, DABS and More.  For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com 

Medical Marijuana  is good for your health Top medical strains for all patients suffering from Depression,Glaucoma,Anxiety and Tension,Headaches,Chronic Pain and Nausea,Mental and Physical Fatigue and for Calming Aromatherapy then you are in the right place to look in our meds all top grade AA+ with high level of CBD and THC contact for your supply and good health.

PAIN KILLERS,

MEDICAL MARIJUANA, 

Act. LEAN, 

***(( NO PRESCRIBTION IS NEEDED)))

BUD SEEDS HARSH OILS, DABS,&  OTHER M.M TREATMENTS.

We also sefely and securely deliver all sorts of generic medication and Syrup Nationwide at very good prices. No prescribtions Needed  .Legit , verified and reputed plug.Available in the U.S, CANADA , Australia and the UK.

For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com . Thank you.