Q.

I am postmenopausal. Can I still get pregnant?

I am 53 years old and have not had a period since May 2011.

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy, Post-Menopause

A.
Hi there! I know a natural way that can help you conceive a child. I know this is a critical age to conceive but trust me sometimes prescribed meds cannot help you what you want. I am talking about Biofield Treatment. I know people call it faith healing and what not but I have had my sister conceiving two kids after undergoing this therapy. She could not conceive because she had PCOS. This treatment is all natural so why not give it a try. You never know the possibilities. I hope this helps. I am sharing in a video URL that can help you with this topic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOX7l9yI_zY

A.
i am so so excited to share this testimony with everyone. i never really believed in spell casting nor magic whatsoever. i was so ignorant of the fact that one can really get pregnant by any means of spell casting.  i am from Philippines, i am happily married with a new born baby(boy). i am 34 years old. i got married to my husband 7yrs ago and since then we have been battling with a problem of getting an issue. I was so frustrated as my husband threatened me of getting a new wife and his family members also threatened that i will be thrown out of the house. i looked for means everywhere but ought to no avail. to cut the long story short i contacted Priest Babaka the spell caster and today i am proud to say that i am a mother with the help of Priest Babaka. contact him now and get yours solved via his Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com