Q.

I am postmenopausal. Can I still get pregnant?

I am 53 years old and have not had a period since May 2011.

Related Topics: Period, Pregnancy, Post-Menopause

A.

YES!!!!

I have a 4 year old son to prove it. I was 42 when I had him. My periods were not normal. I had a period about every 3 months and they lasted 3 weeks. My son was a great surprise. God never ceases to amaze me.

A.
Maybe so but not likely...if any pregnancy occurs, it is very possible that it's caught in the tubes in which case would cause a surgical procedure to occur; if this were to happen it is dangerous to the mother. Anyway, there have been cases where women in their 50's give childbirth but it is one thing to give life and another to nurture it- 

A.

ORDER 100%  LEGIT n SAFE   MEDICAL MARIJUANA, PAIN RELIEVERS, CBD OILS, DABS and More.  For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com 

Medical Marijuana  is good for your health Top medical strains for all patients suffering from Depression,Glaucoma,Anxiety and Tension,Headaches,Chronic Pain and Nausea,Mental and Physical Fatigue and for Calming Aromatherapy then you are in the right place to look in our meds all top grade AA+ with high level of CBD and THC contact for your supply and good health.

PAIN KILLERS,

MEDICAL MARIJUANA, 

Act. LEAN, 

***(( NO PRESCRIBTION IS NEEDED)))

BUD SEEDS HARSH OILS, DABS,&  OTHER M.M TREATMENTS.

We also sefely and securely deliver all sorts of generic medication and Syrup Nationwide at very good prices. No prescribtions Needed  .Legit , verified and reputed plug.Available in the U.S, CANADA , Australia and the UK.

For more info Text (505) 807-7504, lisanblakeretailshop@gmail.com . Thank you. fg