Q.

whats the best way to get rid of a cold thats just starting to come in

I started off having a half sore throat to a sore throat but it went away and now my vocie sounds like im losing it and im sneezy i don't have a stuffy nose or coughing its just im really sneezy its like if i feel one coming on it won't come out and then i finally do a big sneeze .but i can tell its coming in cuz of my voice...i have been using nyquill at night and drinking alot of water..anything else that will help? i want it gone soon!!=[

A.
and when i do a big sneeze i end up with a stuffy nose then but once i blow it it goes away its not like a 24/7 stuffy nose like u have when u get a cold...what can help =[