Q.

How can I find a clinical trial for pancreatic cancer?

Related Topics: Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer

A.

Clinical trials are research studies that investigate new treatments. Pancreatic cancer clinical trials are the only way for researchers to determine whether new treatments are beneficial to people living with pancreatic cancer.

Clinical trials are conducted by doctors and hospitals throughout the country.  The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network maintains the most comprehensive and up-to-date database of pancreatic cancer clinical trials taking place throughout the United States.  Information about these clinical trials is available to the public free-of-charge by contacting the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network at 877.272.6226.