Q.

What psoriasis treatments are the best for me?

A.

No single psoriasis treatment works for everyone, but something will work for most people. It is hard to predict what will work for a particular individual; however, it is important to be open-minded and willing to work with your doctor to find a treatment that will work for you. Learn more about treatment options for psoriasis.

Read the Original Article: About Psoriasis Frequently Asked Questions

A.
Psoriasis is an auto immune issue, I use Low dose Naltrexone ( LDN) for my auto immune issues. GOOGLE.com LDN and Psoriasis you will see many sites speaking of the two and join some LDN support sites on Facebook good luck 

Next Question: