1500 Rosecrans Avenue, Suite 200
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Organization website: http://www.pancan.org/
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network is a nationwide network of people working to advance research, support patients and create hope. We have a vision to double the survival rate for pancreatic cancer by the year 2020.
Our Patient and Liaison Services (PALS) program is the premiere source for education and hope vital to pancreatic cancer patients and families.
PALS has the most comprehensive, current database containing all pancreatic cancer clinical trials taking place in the U.S. We recommend that all patients consider clinical trials when discussing treatments.
- Info about diagnosis and treatment options.
- Personalized clinical trials searches.
- Info on diet and nutrition along with side effect and symptom management.
- Connections with survivors and caregivers for support, encouragement and hope.
- A variety of educational booklets.
- All services are free.