Q.

Am I pregnant?

I was on the nuva ring 2 months ago(took out September 22)had period 25-30 I haven't had a period since then I didn't put a new ring in.  2 days ago I had unprotected sex and he cummed in me. Now im bleeding slightly and my stomach feels like I was doing crunches. Its only when I wipe that I see it not on my underwear so I don't think its a period. Is this like a sign that my body is starting the pregnancy? Please help 

Related Topics: Pregnancy, Period, Stomach

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer

Hi Sorry as it was just two days ago you would not be feeling anything yet as its takes around 3 days for sperm to reach your egg. OK

And as it was just 2 days ago you can use plan B that's for 72 hours or there's another one that works up to 5 days, the name has slipped my mind. OK

A.

Hi you really need to work where you are in your cycle, if your past day 14 if yours is a 28 day cycle, what your getting may be just stress your putting on your self. OK

PS He did not cummed, he ejaculated in you. OK

Next Question: