Q.

Yesterday during sex i ejaculated inside my gf and her period started an hour later. Are we safe? She's on birth control

Related Topics: Ejaculation, Period, Birth Control

Best Answer 
A.
Most Helpful Answer

Hi First this sex was in the safe period of her cycle, this means it was after ovulation day. OK

And second she's on the BC pill, double safe, pregnancy, not this time or anytime why she keeps taking the good old BC pill. OK

A.
Well if she's on birth control and taking it properly, you should be safe anyway. But even if she wasn't, the likelyhood of her becoming pregnant is slim to none. I'd say you're safe, but I'm no professional, but the simple fact that she's on birth control should be enough to prevent pregnancy.