Q.

Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome

After have my wisdom tooth pulled a few weeks ago. Last night I was trying to open my jaw using my fingers. I got my jaw to open to a certain point, I was closing my mouth. A pop sound came from my jaw and now I'm feeling pain and tasting blood. Please help!!!

Related Topics: Wisdom Tooth, Jaw, Finger, Mouth, Pain

A.
When this joint is injured or damaged, it can lead to a localized pain disorder called temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome. Causes of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) syndrome include injury to the teeth or jaw, misalignment of the teeth or jaw, teeth grinding, poor posture, stress, arthritis, and gum chewing.

www.rationaltechnologies.com

A.

www.rationaltechnologies.com