Q.

BF and I were dry humping, on my period so I had a tampon in was wearing underwear but he wasn't, can pregnancy result?

Hey so we were dry humping, I was wearing cotton underwear and had a tampon in as I was on my menstral cycle. He was not wearing anything. He did not ejaculate but.... Is there still a possibility for pregnancy? 

Related Topics: Period, Tampon, Pregnancy, Ejaculation

A.
Very unlikely.  It's rare you can get pregnant when you are on your period, he didn't ejaculate and you had  your underwear on.  You can become pregnant with pre-ejaculation, but again very unlikely since you were wearing underwear and had your period.  It would be helpful for you to download an app to track your period so you see your most fertile days. But if you don't want to become pregnant, you need to take extra precaution such as using condoms.