Q.

I have weird wounds on the shaft of my penis. Seems like tiny scabbing with tiny little wounds. I'm a virgin.

I have weird wounds on the shaft of my penis. Seems like tiny scabbing with tiny little wounds. They weren't here yesterday, so they had to have popped up earlier today. There is not any bleeding. Seems like the wound you would get when using an electric clipper/razor to cut hairs and then the clipper cuts the skin. I'm a virgin, never had sex before, haven't been masturbating, and have not trimmed the area recently. Whats the problem and how can I heal this? I can provide pictures if necessary

Related Topics: Wound, Penis, Hair, Skin, Sexual Intercourse

A.

Hi to get anything like that you must have been doing something to your penis, cant see how they would have just appeared.

To get something like that it could only come from some very rough masturbating.

Look just give it a nice rest, wash it with warm sea salt water as it cleans and aids the healing of these wounds.

When you start back masturbating use some baby oil and use just gentle strokes and a very gentle grip, this way in its like a vagina, remember a vagina does not have a grip of steel, its soft and delicate. OK