Q.

Ive had a fever of @ 101-102 for approximately 6 weeks

Ive had a fever of @ 101-102 for approximately 6 weeks  and I've now taken 3 courses of antibiotics.   The fever dissipates when I'm on the antibiotics but comes back shortly thereafter.   When I treat it with Tylenol the fever also temporarily goes away.    thoughts?

Related Topics: Fever, Antibiotic

A.

Hi A blood test may show what the problem really is, but you cant keep taking antibiotics that don't really hit the spot, you have taken more than what I have had in the last 10 years.

Hope your keeping up with your acidophilus as this puts the good bugs back into your gut.

If your a women to many antibiotics will give you BV as they upset your natural PH. OK