Q.

Can I use oil of oregano IV or IM as an antibiotic?

Hello,

A while ago I got chlamydia in three places. I get horrible reactions to pharmaceutical antibiotics, so decided to try oil of oregano, locally and sublingually. The chlamydia is cured below, but has remained in my throat.

I was thinking of injecting pure essential oil of oregano IM or IV, in perhaps MCT oil as a carrier. I am experienced in the medical application of these injections, so in that regard it's safe.

What do you think?
Related Topics: Oil, Antibiotic, Chlamydia, Reaction, Throat

A.

Hi do hope these links help and my mix below.

https://www.organicfacts.net/home-remedies/chlamydia.html

http://ehomeremedies.com/chlamydia/

www.earthclinic.com.

This last one is one I use all the time.

But just copy them one at a time into google to the www. To open and read.

Below is a mix of mine it could help you get rid of this, it works for lots of things as your see starting with plaque.

The way out and clearing away plaque would be to get on Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric with black pepper and garlic, take this each morning and see how you go.

For each heaped teaspoon of turmeric you add a ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper, this helps the turmeric to get absorbed into your system better.

The whole mix its all very healthy for you.

You just mix CP and Turmeric and BP 50/50 in olive oil and then mix with tomato paste and thin it with olive oil, at first you just mix this to a heat ( this the heat that CP gives off) that suits you, and over time you can slowly increase the CP and Turmeric.

You take 3 teaspoonful’s each morning first thing, you wash each spoonful down with water, before anything else just after you get up, one thing it will warm you up with this mix, which will also help would be very fine chopped garlic, just do a whole head, chopped fine, and keep in olive oil, with this you add dried parsley, a couple of good desert spoonful’s and mix, you just add a teaspoonful on top of the CP an turmeric mix, just mix into the top take as said.

The Parsley its very good for the blood and helps keep your Cholesterol down.

Please do keep both jars in the fridge, keeps a lot better that way.

Now if you google and read up about all three, there very good for ED, your cholesterol, heart and it clears blocked arteries and veins, good at lowering HBP, prostate, prostitutes, clearing plague of a venous leak and RA, garlic is also very good for your blood, so along with the CP and turmeric with BP, your be doing your body the world of good.

Turmeric is a great way of fighting and lowering your triglyceride numbers when you have high cholesterol, and turmeric is also a way of fighting certain cancers.

Sauce for info is, http://www.turmericforhealth.com

New link for turmeric and HBP, http://www.turmericforhealth.com/turmer ... d-pressure

At first you really need to be taken this 3 times a day the other 2 times just before meals, for 2 weeks, then just twice a day for 2 weeks then just the once at first thing in the mornings, great way to start the day.

And yes have had ED now in recovery and do take what is above daily along with other supplements and a hormone.

Good blood flow is necessary for harder erections and a healthy body.

Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric with BP and Garlic, is the way to help good blood flow for erections and lots of other ailment’s.

So do hope this helps you.

PS This really needs a 12 week trail, to see if its going to work for you, if its for RA do increase it up, the stronger it is the better it works for you.

Don’t forget to up the amount of CP and turmeric as you go on.