Q.

I'm on antibiotics for BV should I be taking rephresh pro b to help me not to get a yeast infection ?

Related Topics: Antibiotic, Yeast Infection

A.

Hi No just take the ones you have for BV then start again with the TYI ones

But one of the best things you can do for anti YI is shave off your pubic hair, it just the place for a YI to thrive in warm and damp and it hides in there, so no hair no hiding place,

Keep out of jeans, trousers, tights and wear loose cotton knickers.

When you can go commando your vagina will just love you for that, sleep naked at night again your vagina will love you for that.

This way your keeping drugs out of your system. OK