Q.

Am I overweight?

I am 18 years old and I had a baby 6 weeks ago. At the end of my pregnancy I weighed 14 and a half stone.

I am 5'8.5 and currently weigh 12 stone 9. 
I have very muscular legs and I do have abs but they seem to be protected by my flubby jelly belly. 
According to the BMI calculator I'm overweight but it dosnt account for muscle mass. So I was just wondering whether I am overweight and how much should I weigh or do I weigh the right amount? 

Also. How do I tone up and get rid of the mummy tummy?
Related Topics: Corpulence, Baby, Pregnancy, Muscle, Leg

A.

Hi OK Exercise and swimming, get out walking with your baby, put baby in a front or backpack, but really good brisk walking.

But its slow way to loss weight, there is a diet you may like to try, just google daily mail diabetes diet, and have a good read. OK